- Never plug into your computer again. Use Wi-fi sync to connect/sync with itunes.
- Download cached maps and a free navigation tool called Xgps. This is great for travel.(july 2011 update)
- Mywi - Turns my phone & ipad into wifi hotspots when I need them
- Trick your apps into thinking you are on a high speed connection for better media quality using my3g.
- No roaming during international travel (Buy a local sim card when you get there)
- Full Force - Makes the small iphone apps go full screen on the ipad with no resolution loss.
- SBSettings - A quick popup for controlling apps that are running and basic functions like wifi, Bluetooth, GPS, screen brightness, quick reboot, ect. Some plugins here.
- Longitude - Auto updates my GPS position for Google's latitude service
- Using VOIP (Voice over Internet) I sold my house from Russia. The call quality was actually better than using land line phones. siphon was the app I used.
- I spilled milk in my home button. Now i can swipe my finger from right to left at the top of the screen to activate the home button. I'm trying to hold out for a replacement phone until the iphone 5 update comes at the end of the summer. (july 2011 update)
Saturday, November 20, 2010
Saturday, November 13, 2010
- I wanted something shorter for the RTs. Character counts are precious. @robertdwray vs wraydo You can throw 2-3 words in there.
- Wraydo - Radio? I am tech geek.
- Wraydo - I would like to think I am a doer
- My last name is Wray. My middle initial is D for Douglas. O is for out of the box thinking.
All you squatters out there with unused twitter names... you should be ashamed. You know who you are. Shame on twitter for not having an auto prune policy.