- Use Photocastr to make a photocast for iphoto
- Click the link created in the step above opening the photocast in iphoto.
- In System preferences, Desktop & Screen Saver, select the photo-cast as a screen saver on your mac
- There are several screen saver methods. I prefer the mosaic.
- Consider using your new photocast to also change the imagery for your desktop background.
- Save power and have your computer and TV wake up only when you are home.
- Eventually it would be cool to hook this up with a motion sensor so the art only "turns on" when I'm in the room, further saving power.